I suggest you ...

All the custom choices are not available depending on which status the lead is in. It would be grea

All the custom choices are not available depending on which status the lead is in. It would be great to have access to all custom emails/outcomes.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melissa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRyan Hache (COO, Home Office Pro) responded  · 

we are currently reviewing the ability to add custom outcomes for each user. This may also be an easy fix by requesting this from the founder of the team if they agree with the proposed changes.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Axel commented  · 

I think that it should be obvious that Martial status = Spouse and birthday should be included in the information and not have to be a custom ..

• Maria - FreedomEarned.com commented  · 

I totally agree! The emails are set up to be "custom" depending on the status or outcome and I'd really just rather have a list of emails I can choose from. This way I can have a different email go out whether I am calling that person the first time, maybe the third time; their status will still be the same "called, left message" but I don't want the exact same email to go out.

• Melissa commented  · 

All the custom choices are not available depending on which status the lead is in. It would be great to have access to all custom emails/outcomes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base