I suggest you ...

We need a way to COPY contacts from one list to another, just like you can copy emails from one list to another.

Just like there is a way to COPY emails from one list to another, we need a way to copy contacts over to a new list or create a way to select specific contacts on a list and be able to send a broadcast email to only those contacts selected within the list.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John Adams commented  · 

I was just about to request a feature to filter by custom fields (or any personal info fields for that matter.) I think that would accomplish what you're talking about as well as providing some powerful options for other purposes. (i.e. husband and wife teams can assign who the primary is for a contact.)

• Alicia commented  · 

I would also like to send emails to specific people where you pick and choose who to send to.

• Alicia commented  · 

OMG yes!!!! Once a contact has requested info with our business and they move forward and sign on... they are put in a list that they receive business information emails every day. But, I want them to remain in list and put them in a list I create for my team that way I can just email my team whenever I want and not have email hit all people in original list. There's people in original list that are no longer active, so I don't want them to receive current team emails.

• AdminRyan Hache (COO, Home Office Pro) commented  · 

In homeofficepro contacts are moved from list to list so you don't end up with duplicate contacts.

You are able to uses the mass update feature
        http://screencast.com/t/RqOEwfyKe to update multiple contacts to a new list. This will move those contacts from one list to another.

Does anyone have an example of how this would be used so I can understand the problem better?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Indeed! We need this!! thanks!!!

• Tanja commented  · 

I've always wondered why such a simple task couldn't be handled by this database system. I often want to send targeted emails out to certain geographic locations and don't have the ability to do that with this contact management software. A bit archaic.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a awesome idea

• Kathy commented  · 

Love this idea!

Feedback and Knowledge Base